Extension Mobility Single Sign-OnYou never have to log onto your Cisco IP Phones anymore. Completely transparent Single Sign-On for Extension Mobility.
Clip - 4 minutes
Video: telisca profile & productsVideo presentation of the rich set of telisca applications
for Cisco Unified Communications
Clip - 5 minutes
Video: IPS Global DirectoryDiscover the advanced features
of telisca IPS Global Directory
More than 30 off-the-shelf products
We continuously add new features or build new Cisco IP Phone apps from your requirements.
- Administration Tools Applications for IPT Administrators and integrators for migration, provisioning, users' credentials management, phones control...
- CUCMQuery Query tool for CallManager database. Launch queries, navigate tables, update and extract data.
- Delog-Relog Apply changes to Device Profiles in bulk : logout all large numbers of users from Extension Mobility and log them back in as they were before.
- Phone Robot Execute macro scripts of keystrokes remotely on your phones: change the network settings, delete security certificates, take a screenshot...
- Pin and Password Manager Delegated administration of PIN and Password, to save your HelpDesk time and improve security.
- Quick Num Plan Numbering Plan Management tool.
- User to Phone Deployment When Extension Mobility is not utilized: User to Phone Deployment
- Audio Applications Telisca provides simple and cost effective solutions for all your requirements with audio / IVR elements.
- Busy Alerter Know when someone is already on a call. Choice to wait, leave a message, program a callback.
- TAnnounce A welcome message and simple IVR with call statistics for Cisco CallManager.
- Voice Alert Triggers pre-recorded audio alerts to large number of phones with receipt confirmations.
- Voice Callback A callback audio server for external callers and analogue phones or without a display.
- Wake-up Call Audio menu to program voice alarms (wake-up calls, for instance).
- Recording Notification Warns the caller that the call will be recorded
- Busy Alerter
- Call Center Tools
- Call Back Server A callback server for Cisco Unified Contact Center - Enterprise & Express
- Desktop Popup Dialing and caller ID on your desktop with CRM integration.
- MediaSense Extensions telisca MediaSense Extensions adds application features to Cisco MediaSense
- Silent Monitoring Allows a supervisor to listen to the calls of team members.
- Call Back Server
- Directory Applications
- ClickNDial Directory and dial tool for Cisco Communications Manager
- IPS Global Directory Unifies all your corporate contacts and puts them at your fingertips for search, caller ID, maintenance...
- Corporate Speed Dials Centralised management of Speed Dials.
- Directory Export Maintain database consistency without effort: update AD/LDAP and other databases with contacts from any source.
- IPS Popup Caller ID, reverse lookup on your IP Phones. The details can be pulled from a variety of locations.
- Personal Directory Browse your personal contacts (Outlook, Notes, Exchange and Domino) from your IP Phones, Jabber, Web browsers...
- Provisioning Automate CallManager and Unity records creation, update and deletion from you usual databases (AD, LDAP or any other)
- Web Directory Web Directory is a web based interface to search and edit all the contacts configured in IPS Global Directory from your browser.
- Corporate Speed Dials
- IP Phone Apps
- IPS Alarm Callback Program reminders and numbers to call back from your phones.
- IPS Lock Lock your phone with one button to prevent outgoing calls.
- IPS Manager Assistant Manager Assistant call filtering, the best alternative to Cisco IPMA.
- IPS Pager Text messages and PA system for Cisco IP Phones
- IPS Phone Config Control your forwards, PIN, locale, buttons... directly from your Cisco phones.
- IPS Reservation Shared resources (rooms, parking spaces...) simple booking tool on the IP Phones.
- IPS Alarm Callback
- Jabber Applications
- Call Restriction Override Case by case authorisation to allow users to make restricted calls.
- Missed Calls Email Alerter Sends an email notification when you miss a call.
- Telisca Attendant Console PC application for the simple and efficient handling of incoming calls for switchboards
- Telisca Conference Center Manages audio and video conference bridge resources on CUCM clusters and routers
- Telisca Single Sign-On Forget about logging in your IP Phone forever! Windows session - Extension Mobility Single Sign On.
- User Settings Jabber App to control your IP Phone: Extension Mobility, forwards, buttons, PIN/Password...
- Call Restriction Override
- New features Global Directory – Provisioning – PIN & Password Manager telisca a...
- Please visit us at Cisco Live: 27-29 January 2015 – Milan Please come see us at stand E2...
- New versions: IPS Global Directory & IPS Manager Assistant Multi-tenant, multi-cluster Solu...
- telisca announces a new product: MediaSense Extensions - expanding the features of Cisco Media ...
- Telisca will exhibit at Cisco Live. 18- 22 May, San Francisco Come see us !...
- We’re proud to announce the release of this new application for telephone switchboards. Telisca...
HOW it works
- One server
- Our powerful Telisca Framework runs on IIS on Windows 2003,2008,2012. VMWare and Cisco UCS compatible.
- One or many applications
- You install only the applications you need and control them from one web interface
- Industrial grade performance
- High availability, fault tolerance, multi clusters, for just 50 phones or for 50 thousand: no problem!
WHO we are
- Expert developers
- We are a team of developers, specialised in Telephony Over IP (TOIP): CTI (JTAPI, TAPI), XML Phone Services, Contact Centers.
- Since 2004
- We have been working with Cisco, vendors, multinationals and smaller businesses on a variety of projects. Our offices are in France, England and USA.
- Official Cisco Partners
- We are members of the Cisco Developer Network, and official Cisco Developer Solution partners.
Our products and services are recommended and provided by the best !