telisca Phone Remote is an application that allows the administrator to take control of a Cisco IP phone remotely. The administrator can see the phone screen and launch keys on the phone via a web browser.
It will enable operations teams to offer remote support to telephony users. It allows the administrator to check configuration changes.
The various remote actions possible thanks to Phone Remote:
- Use all the keys accessible on the keyboard (directory key, messaging, transfer)
- Use the soft keys
- Use the line / Speed Dials keys
- Send the procedure to restart or reset the phone
- Dial a number from the phone
- Login/logout from a user in "extension mobility" on a phone
Each time you send a remote key, the screen automatically updates. The administrator can therefore easily check the result of his action.