IPS Global Directory: A truly unified directory solution
IPS Global Directory features:
IPS Global Directory is a Directory solution for Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM).
- Contacts search expansion: with multiple directories merging
- Contact search acceleration: with replicated directories
- Improved user interface: with T9 and touch screen search from IP Phones
- Directories splitting: for several company entities
- Web search: with direct dialing from the web interface (addon Web Directory)
- Directories update (addon Web Directory)
- Contact details display (addon IPS Popup)
Extend this application with these add-ons
- Corporate Speed Dials
Centralised management of Speed Dials.
- Export / UDS
Update LDAP/AD directory, export text file, simultate Cisco UDS directory
- IPS Popup / Reverse Lookup
Caller ID, reverse lookup on your IP Phones
- Personal Directory
Browse your personal contacts (Outlook, Notes, Exchange and Domino) from your IP Phones, Jabber, Web browsers...
Automate CallManager and Unity records creation, update and deletion from you usual databases (AD, LDAP or any other)
- Web Directory
Web Directory is a web based interface to search and edit all the contacts configured in IPS Global Directory from your browser.