Export / UDS
It lets you use IPS Global Directory as a central directory to update one or more target directories.
The main directory update comes from the replication of several source directories with these capabilities: merging/duplicates removal and/or updates from the Web Directory interface in Update mode.
Directory Export can update LDAP or Active Directory. Depending on configuration, it can INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE. You can restrict updatable fields (telephone fields for example).
The directory can be exported in text file and printed using Excel format models.
Directory Export updates an LDAP Apache server installed on IPS Global Directory server. This offers a search LDAP interface for IPS Global Directory.
Add-ons for IPS Global Directory
- Corporate Speed Dials Centralised management of Speed Dials.
- Export / UDS Update LDAP/AD directory, export text file, simultate Cisco UDS directory
- IPS Popup / Reverse Lookup Caller ID, reverse lookup on your IP Phones
- Personal Directory Browse your personal contacts (Outlook, Notes, Exchange and Domino) from your IP Phones, Jabber, Web browsers...
- Provisioning Automate CallManager and Unity records creation, update and deletion from you usual databases (AD, LDAP or any other)
- Web Directory Web Directory is a web based interface to search and edit all the contacts configured in IPS Global Directory from your browser.