Use your personal address books system-wide
With Personal Directory option, personal contacts in Outlook or Lotus Notes can be searched on the IP Phone or Popup on incoming call.
Personal Directory includes a client that executes on the PC and synchronizes periodically with Outlook (2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013) or Lotus Notes (6.2 to 8.5).
Contacts are associated with CUCM‘s user Id and uploaded onto IPS Global Directory. When contacts are searched on the IP phone, they are filtered on the user login associated to the phone or logged on the phone in extended mobility mode.
Personal Directory Server connects directly to Exchange to synchronize CUCM users’ personal directories. It can also connect to Domino server via a Web service application (.nsf file on the server).
This architecture avoids any additional installations on users’ computers and is particularly adapted to Outlook Web Access (OWA) or Domino Web Access (DWA) users. Personal directories are encrypted and stored on Personal Directory server.Personal Directory supports these server versions:
Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010
Lotus Domino 8.0, 8.5
Add-ons for IPS Global Directory
- Corporate Speed Dials Centralised management of Speed Dials.
- Export / UDS Update LDAP/AD directory, export text file, simultate Cisco UDS directory
- IPS Popup / Reverse Lookup Caller ID, reverse lookup on your IP Phones
- Personal Directory Browse your personal contacts (Outlook, Notes, Exchange and Domino) from your IP Phones, Jabber, Web browsers...
- Provisioning Automate CallManager and Unity records creation, update and deletion from you usual databases (AD, LDAP or any other)
- Web Directory Web Directory is a web based interface to search and edit all the contacts configured in IPS Global Directory from your browser.