Web Directory: convenient, comprehensive
with clickable links
Web Directory is an optional IPS Global Directory Add-On which enables access to the Directory through a Web Interface.All types of Directories are accessible:
- Active Directory
- Excel file
- Text file, …
Your results are presented in a table with a detailed contact page for each result.
All the numbers are clickable hyperlinks that dial the number immediately. All numbers can be formatted with a set of dialing rules.
You can configure the users in Static or Mobility modes and use the Web Dialer SOAP interface from Cisco. The users settings are saved on the server and redundancy servers can be set up.
Add-ons for IPS Global Directory
- Corporate Speed Dials Centralised management of Speed Dials.
- Export / UDS Update LDAP/AD directory, export text file, simultate Cisco UDS directory
- IPS Popup / Reverse Lookup Caller ID, reverse lookup on your IP Phones
- Personal Directory Browse your personal contacts (Outlook, Notes, Exchange and Domino) from your IP Phones, Jabber, Web browsers...
- Provisioning Automate CallManager and Unity records creation, update and deletion from you usual databases (AD, LDAP or any other)
- Web Directory Web Directory is a web based interface to search and edit all the contacts configured in IPS Global Directory from your browser.